.


Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Funday

Well... it is late. I don't know what else to say except for today was a great day. DJ slept until 7:30 and then relaxed in my room until I was finished feeding Dash. Usually DJ is a mad man running all over the house as soon as his eyes open. When we went downstairs I made the kids breakfast- bacon, eggs, and toast. Of course they only ate the bacon (little stinkers) and made sure to tell me that they didn't like the eggs they wouldn't even try. I was okay with it though because I was able to make their eggs my Eggies! I admit it, I have a strange fascination with 'as seen on tv' products. I was really excited to order those things (until I saw them in the isle at Walmart, then I realized I could buy them and not pay for shipping!) and let me tell you, they did not let me down. Now I just can't wait to use the egg slicer, it looks pretty exciting. And yes, I do just realize what I wrote. I am a stay at home mom... little kitchen gadgets are very exciting for me.

My Eggies, don't be jealous!


Later on in the day we headed over to my Grandma's house to watch the Giants game. This is another thing that I do not like about being so far away from Derrick. The Giants games are not shown here and it is so annoying. My Grandma has the NFL ticket, so we head over there. My kids are completely obsessed with my Grandma, so it works out well for me... not so much for her! Dash looked beyond adorable today, it's not that I am biased or anything... but he is pretty much the cutest baby EVER (again, totally not biased). He was wearing a new onesie that Derrick brought home on his 24 hour trip and his super cute football hat and booties. The game was great and the Giants won! It was a close game and I had a mini heart attack, but they did it! I was really glad because I can't imagine a plane ride from AZ to NY would be fun after a loss.




Now I should go get on the spin bike, but Dash is sleeping and I am most likely just taking my behind to bed. Oh well... double workouts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment