.


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Adventures in Baking

This past weekend was my mom's birthday. Since it was on a Sunday, we thought that a Sunday brunch would be a perfect way to celebrate. Football, food, family, and most important... mimosas. I decided to test a new recipe on them and since everyone seemed to enjoy it, I will share it here! Peanut Butter Banana Bread... who wouldn't love it! It was delicious and not bad for you!

Since that bread was gone so fast, I decided to try a recipe from my new favorite site. I don't know if everybody loves pumpkin as much as I do... but I really love it! I am completely obsessed with Starbucks Pumpkin loaf, but it is NOT ideal for losing weight. One slice it close to 400 calories... yikes! With this low calorie pumpkin bread recipe you get a slice for only 103! It is so good!

Happy baking everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment