.


Sunday, September 25, 2011

Party Party Party!!!

Yesterday was Harlow's birthday party! It was so much fun and I am so happy with how it turned out. The decorations looked awesome and the food was delicious! Everyone had so much fun (at least I think they did) and it was nice to catch up with family. Harlow was completely obsessed with her dessert table and her outfit (which she is wearing again today). She kept getting everyone else cake pops and chocolate covered pretzels. All she wanted was the chocolate covered strawberries, without the chocolate! What a little weirdo!





The dessert table was my biggest project. I made the cupcake stand to showcase the super yummy cupcakes. I covered canvases with fabric and rhinestones for a pretty background for the table. Most importantly, I made lots of really tasty desserts! We had cake pops, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered strawberries, cupcakes, and cheesecake pops. I loved the way it turned out and it was so worth the effort.







On another note, all of the vendors I ordered from were amazing. I put this all together pretty last minute and they still managed to to get everything to me on time. If you ever need anything, I highly suggest using them! Sweetie Pie Couture did the adorable bows. The tutu that Harlow adored is from Tiffany's Tutus and Ties. The shirt that started it all is from Shepherds Flock. The cupcake toppers were so cute and they are from Pamper Your Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment